The Philadelphia Jewish Film Festival (PJFF), one of the most critically acclaimed festivals of its kind, is entering its 32nd season this year! Since inception, the festival has presented over 500 entertaining, engaging and topical films, mainly Philadelphia premieres, that share the diversity of the Jewish experience around the world.
What's new this year?
- Full color expanded program with film listings, articles, and your ad!
- Distributed at each of our 20 screenings between November 2012 and May 2013
- Mailed to over 12,000 individual households in over 800 different zip codes
- Placed at over 100 locations throughout Philadelphia and surrounding suburbs
- More advertising opportunities through our website, e-blasts, and pre-film slideshow!
Don't miss this valuable opportunity to:
- Increase your visibility
- Reach PJFF's large and loyal audience comprised of professional, educated, affluent and culturally-aware taste makers from the greater Philadelphia area and beyond
- Associate your business or organization with a widely recognized and reputed cultural event